Content Standards Curriculum Alignment
The Meade School District welcomes your involvement and interest in your child’s educational experiences. The curriculum utilized follows the South Dakota Content Standards and the district course guidelines. The areas of language arts, math, science, social studies, technology, health/physical education, and fine arts (music and art) provide you with an understanding of the student’s learning and instruction. Your input in your child’s education is valued and builds success in our school mission.
We believe that students have
- equal educational opportunities.
- individual abilities and interests.
- experiences that develop talents and interests.
- opportunities to achieve their potential.
We believe that teachers are
- positive role models.
- providers of the highest standard of teaching
- facilitators of education that focus on the
We believe our community is
- a partner in the educational process.
- part of the team to make a difference.
- committed to a high standard of successful education.