"To Build Knowledge and Skills for Success Today and Tomorrow"
School District will work in conjunction with its community to provide
excellent academics and co-curricular activities that develop life-long
learners and productive citizens.”
Our Belief Statements:
We believe that…
- Every individual is a lifelong learner.
- Learning requires a commitment from students teachers, administration, support staff, parents
and the community.
- The cornerstones of learning are integrity, empathy, responsibility, honesty, respect and accountability.
- Every student has the right to a quality
education and the responsibility to achieve it.
- All students have the potential to be productive members of society.
- The needs of students should be our first priority.
- Diversity among people is to be valued.
- People are our greatest resource.
- Schools must provide a safe environment for
- Effective schools must have high expectations for
- Learning is enhanced by a positive and supportive
fosters creativity, self-confidence
- Students are capable of making decisions, with
guidance, and are responsible for their
- Our school system is accountable to our community.
- Change is essential for growth and improvement.
Meade School District is accredited by North Central
Commission on Accreditation and School
Improvement/AdvancED. This district-wide
accreditation, the first in South Dakota, occurred in the Spring
of 2007 with reaccreditation in 2012, means Meade School District and all its schools meet the high
standards for a quality school system. Meade School District is also
accredited by the South Dakota Department of Education.
To view or download some of the contents on this website, you will need
Adobe Acrobat Reader