Student Registration

I live in Meade County, how do I know if I am a resident of the Meade School District 46-1?

*If you are not certain what district you live in, check the interactive map, enter your address in the search bar, then click Apply, (tax district code must be 46001 to be in the Meade School District) or email Tanya Ludwick for questions.

In-District Residents
(Student Enrollment)

Out of District Residents
(Open Enrollment)

Documents Required for In-District Enrollment

Documents Required for Open Enrollment:

*Upon building administrator and school board approval, open enrolled student(s) are required to provide the additional documents listed below to complete enrollment.

Additional Documents Required for Student Enrollment:

*If a birth certificate is deemed unattainable, an affidavit in lieu will need to provided.